Welcome to 'Burdy's Embellies'!

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Welcome!!

I have been dabbling in quite a few different handmade embellishments, so i will list them here, starting with my embellishment kits!  All items available in these kits are available individually, however the bottle tops may differ slightly!  All kits are $6.50 each!

** POSTAGE CHARGES for a single kit will be $0.60. If 2 or more are purchased, postage will increase to $1.20. Cost will be confirmed upon ordering. Orders over $15 will receive FREE postage.**

**PAYMENT is via direct deposit. Bank details will be supplied upon ordering.**

I have these kits ready to go, and will be adding more shortly! 
Kits come as shown, but please remember, being handmade they may differ slightly from those pictured!! :)

Fresh and Funky Kit

In The Navy Kit - Sold Out

It's A Girl Thing

Love Bug - Sold Out

Merry Christmas 

Up, Up and Away! 

Hot Pink Lipstick!

Macho Man

Pink Paisley

Vintage


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous kits Vicki, you know how much I love them! (SOOO glad I got in early and got mine!) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog. Hope it goes really well for you. Love your stuff!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done Vicki, Very Nice !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Vicki!! They look awesome honey...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like one of everything please :) Everything is great, and I'll be putting an order in soon I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete